Advertisement

How Yoga and meditation helps in stress management

Hello everyone, Today I woke up at 9:00 am. For the last two months, I have been busy preparing and giving my exams, and now I am free to give myself time to write this personal blog on how I am coping with stress with the help of yoga. When you push yourself for something with the intensity you tend to neglect your overall health. During my preparation time for the last two and a half months, I completely subjected myself to study in such a way I hindered myself from going anywhere even the market. Since this was my last year to give these government exams, I forgot my mental and physical health completely, whenever I get some time to rest or do something else my mind gets into past experiences and kept on thinking of unpleasant and dreadful experiences, they just pop up into my mind and I can't help to get over those uneasy thoughts. 


Gradually, a pattern formed in my mind, and later It proved very destructive to my mental health, for the last 10-20 days I was not able to sleep properly and was not able to respond well to anybody I come across even in the family. So, I decided to start practicing daily yogic postures and meditation to cope up with this stressful period. 


I have learned how things turn against you if you do not take care of your mind, especially your thoughts. I started having sleep for 6 hours and did meditation alongside reading Geeta (One of the sacred Hindu books) while doing daily puja. This really helped me a lot to come out with a relaxed mood and mind, Guys it is very essential no matter how luxurious life you are if your mind is unsatisfied with what you are doing your mind will eventually take you somewhere with a sense of not having achieved anything in life.


So keep checking your mental health, since today most of the disease people are having are psychosomatic health problems. 

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.